Available Assets/Option Varieties
Titan Trade offers a huge variety of currencies, commodities, indices and stocks which investors can choose from before making an investment.
Option varieties include the subsequent features:
- Long Term Binary Options Trading (Expiry dates are available up to 10 months forward on all currencies, stocks, and indices)
- High/Low (Standard Call or Put Option)
- Sixty Seconds (Investors choose from a "Call" or "Put" option on any chosen asset with the potential to make up to 85% on trade)
- One bit (Considered as a lucrative opportunity that allows investors to make between %150-%500 profit on any position they open)
- Pairs (Investors are allowed to choose whether or not a particular asset can beat out another among a set time frame)
Forex Portal Software Options
- Rollover (Permits investors to "roll" expiry time over to the next expiry time available if they feel there is a possibility that an option will expire "out-of-the-money")
- Double Up (Allows investors to open an option that is exactly like the one they already opened)
- Buy Out (Allows investors to sell an option before the expiry time if they feel there is a possibility that the trade is not profitable)
Titan Trade offers all investors that decide to open associate account a private 1-on-1 educational program that suites both the expertise and personal goals of that individual. A dedicated account manager is instantly assigned to you and guides you throughout the complete process; from giving help on how to use the trading platform, providing you with tips and pointers, to helping you on your way to becoming a victorious investor. They ensure that you successfully fulfill your full investment potential.
Titan Trade offers its investors round the clock client support that provides valuable solutions and answers to all or any queries concerning Forex trading in Canada, client satisfaction, platform options explanation, account types, FAQ's, instructional packages, etc.
"Titan Trade" User Comments
Review DefinitionsThe following index gives a detailed explanation of the Forex Broker Ratings and Bonus Offers in the reviews seen above.
Forex Broker Ratings
The quality of the Forex software and website.
The variety of trade options and intstruments available.
This is a rating of how quickly the forex site processes withdrawal requests, plus how quick and helpful their support services are.
Bonus & Promos
This rating should consider the frequency, relative value, and organization of bonuses and promotions.
What percentage of your initial deposit the broker will give you as a bonus.
The free bonus the site will give you with no deposit required.